Our GPs provide healthcare services to meet the unique health needs of women of all ages. These health services include preventative care, such as annual check-ups and screenings, as well as diagnostic and treatment services.
Women’s health services available at our medical clinic include:
- Breast cancer screening / checks / Mammogram
- Cervical screenings (also known as Pap Smear), including self-test option
- Treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STIs)
- Endometriosis diagnosis, treatment and management
- Menstrual disorder investigation and treatment
- Infertility and Contraception advice
- Implanon and Mirena Insertion and Removal
- Prenatal care and baby checkups
- Treatment for menopause
- Heart disease checks
- Blood pressure check
- Bowel cancer screening
- Diabetes and Blood Glucose monitoring
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
In addition to the physical health services that we provide to support women, we also offer women’s health services that address mental health concerns, such as depression, anxiety and eating disorders.
The women’s health services offered at our clinic provide comprehensive care for the physical and mental health and wellness needs of women throughout all stages of life.
All doctors at Valewood Clinic provide high quality patient care, and appointments with female doctors are also available. The following list of doctors have a particular interest in women’s health.
Book an Appointment
Interested in booking a medical appointment for one of our female health specific services? You may book an appointment with one of our friendly doctors, by either calling our medical practice on (03) 9560 6655 or by using our online booking portal, where you can easily select an appointment time that is best suited to you.